Jan 31, 2015

January Shots

"The New Year lies before you like a spotless track of snow.  Be careful how you tread it, for every mark will show."
Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2015.  All Rights Reserved.
 My daughter's art teacher is an absolute gem!  She has allowed the creative genius in my talented girl to emerge and take flight.  

Photos by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2015.  All Rights Reserved.
Goofing around at the coffee house one day, my daughter had the giggles and my constant snapping of pictures just fueled her silliness.  I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with the fresh caffeine running through her veins...LOL!
Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2015.  All Rights Reserved.

The winter clouds and reflecting glow of lights from town made a perfectly eerie backdrop for the trees and silhouette of this castle formation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment