Feb 25, 2015

Where Did February Go? Part One

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2015.  All Rights Reserved.
Snow followed by cold followed by snow, followed by more cold.  That pretty much sums up most of February.  Cars, geese, and deer alike are not moving very quickly in this deep freeze.  

Some of my favorite memes that are circulating include the following:


  • Who Made Elsa Mad?
  • Just Keep Shoveling. Just Keep Shoveling.
  • Tell us what you've done with the grass, snowman?!
  • Dear Winter:  I think it's time we broke up.  I can't put up with your icy disposition any longer.
  • 40 Days with lows below zero...but it's supposed to be in the teens next week.  So I got that going for me, which is nice. 

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2015.  All Rights Reserved.
And now for some of my own memes--I call them mines.  LOL! 

I thought I had the blues, but just had the setting on my camera wrong for the snow picture, so I guess it's just cabin fever after all.

The dry air is a shock to the system.  

My skin has had enough abuse.  Winter is not all that it's cracked up to be.

I'm currently buying lotion in bulk.  I had it delivered on a pallet last week.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2015.  All Rights Reserved.
My electric bill surpassed my grocery budget, so I unplugged my freezer, and threw everything outside.


At least the bugs are gone! :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been slightly jealous of everyone else's snow. :D Your "mines" got me chuckling!

    ReplyDelete