Jun 23, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1:SELF-PORTRAIT

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1:self-portrait
This is my favorite time of day...MORNING...sitting in my favorite spot on the couch (next to the window so I can watch the squirrels and robins having their breakfast)...enjoying my favorite beverage--THE FIRST COFFEE OF THE DAY!!  

So, of course this would have to be my selfie.  

As you can see, my coffee mug is tapered which is ideal for sitting it on the narrow window ledge next to the couch.  I'm usually eating a Special K Protein Double Chocolate Meal Bar (which BTW, is only 4 WW points), and surfing the Internet on my phone or reading a book while trying to determine how lazy (or not) I will be for the day.
The only aspect of this moment which would've made it even better, was if I had been able to have the window open.  Given the current humidity levels, the window was shut tight this morning and the hum of the A/C was the only noise.  I did watch the fog become thicker before dissipating in the ever increasing sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment