Nov 17, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 17: Store

According to Wikipedia, Etsy, Inc. is a peer-to-peer e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies, as well as unique factory-manufactured items.

That would be the technical definition. Now, picture yourself strolling through the largest craft fair imaginable...talented artists and craftspeople as far as the eye can see all with their one-of-a-kind works of heart on display for the masses to gaze upon. In the online world, it's called Etsy!

Walking through the tables and booths of a craft fair for me is like a kid browsing the aisles of a candy store. I am both inspired and in awe of the creativity overflowing from each artist's works.

I am so thankful for this "e-commerce" store. I don't have to battle other shoppers for that perfect gift, and I don't have to stand in long lines to check out. I am thankful that I have been able to give so many unique gifts to family and friends through this wonderful website.

Here are a few of my favorite shops...

Ross Coin Rings

DakotaMidnyght

zoeysattic

PurpleBerryInk

LouAnnsdesigns

My mobile app

2 comments:

  1. Wow Deb, thank you so much for sharing!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome...you create such inspired works of heart!

      Delete