Jun 24, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 2:WHAT YOU WORE TODAY

What I wore today...

Two words come to mind--frump girl. That's because I had on a baggy t-shirt and an unflattering pair of shorts for the walk I wanted to take.

But standard, everyday attire for walking is shorts and a t-shirt--nothing fancy or noteworthy...clothing and undergarments that wick away moisture is preferable but not always clean.

The shoes, however, are definitely worth mentioning--AND PHOTOGRAPHING.  My KEEN shoes can't be beat!  Sure they make a "thwack" "thwack" noise when I walk, but the comfort is amazing.

I remember packing footwear for my first Disney trip which included socks and good tennis shoes for the miles and miles of park walking that I knew would be on the agenda.  Unfortunately, I ended up with painful blisters and frequent changes of carefully cut and placed moleskin and bandages (even though I felt certain I had properly trained for all the walking).

The last time I went to Disney, it was KEEN sandals all the way!  No shoes and water-ride-soaked socks to cause the ouchies I detest.

My KEEN shoes have lasted over a year and continue to produce the desired comfort level.  No doubt in my mind that when these wear out, I will definitely be purchasing another pair of KEENS!

No comments:

Post a Comment