Jul 11, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 18:SOMETHING YOU MADE

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All rights reserved.
My first project - the infinity symbol on a pillow.
Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All rights reserved.
Rug hooking is my latest discovery!  It's relaxing and quite fulfilling.  I have made three projects since learning the art in late October.  It is a craft that the Carolina relatives on my grandma's side did nearly 100 years ago.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All rights reserved.
My second project - a chair pad.
Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All rights reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All rights reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All rights reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All rights reserved.
My third project - various stages and a detailed close up of a rug.
I just selected some hand-dyed wool for my next project--star ornaments.  I will definitely post some pictures when I get going on those.