Jul 6, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 14:MACRO

Holy Macro!  (That's appropriate for a Sunday post, right?)

Close-ups...comin' atcha!

I know I should have branched out and challenged myself a little more with this one, but it was so easy to fulfill with my favorite subject...flowers--and in my own backyard!!

I threw in an empty robin's egg and a mushroom, too, just for good measure.  I wasn't totally happy with the color or composition of the shroom and egg, but at least it's something besides flowers.  :)


Photo by Deb Rohne

Photo by Deb Rohne

Photo by Deb Rohne  Copyright 2014

Photo by Deb Rohne  Copyright 2014  All rights reserved

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All rights reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All rights reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All rights reserved.

These were all taken with my Sony Cybershot and auto corrected for color with Microsoft Office Picture Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment