Jul 22, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 30:FACELESS PORTRAIT

I made it!

Thirty days of photo challenges complete!
Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2004.  All Rights Reserved.
May 2004 - Grandma's Hands

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2009.  All Rights Reserved.
August 2009 - Grand Marais, MN
Today's challenge of the faceless portrait is literally in the eye of the beholder.

I admit I did a Google search of images for this topic and found I was only limited by my own imagination.
Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2009.  All Rights Reserved.
November 2009 - Two-Headed Shadow

So I reached into the archives for some examples as well as taking a couple of fresh shots today.


Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
July 2014 - Fone Face

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
July 2014 - CamWow App filter on iPhone

I do have another 30-Day photo challenge ready to try; but in the meantime, I will be sharing some activities from each day until I tire of that.

Tomorrow's activity is to become part of the throng of RAGBRAI riders and spectators.  So check back for some bicycle and people pictures as I try to capture a piece of this incredible summertime Iowa event.