Jul 8, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day16:WEIRDEST COMBINATION OF CLOTHING

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All rights reserved.After sitting in the Walmart parking lot for several minutes and not seeing the normal clientele coming and going, I abandoned that plan and went to my archives.

I thought for sure I would find the "weirdest combination of clothing" for today's photo challenge at a Walmart given all the videos gone viral of the typical Walmart shoppers wearing pajama pants and combat boots or scantily clad bods that should instead be totally covered--but no such luck today.

Instead, my son (on two separate occasions) modeling every stitch of winter garb he could find, and my daughter with her pink bunny ears and sandals-with-socks combo will have to suffice for this weird clothing combination photo day.

The one of the masked man with the broom was him making fun of me one night while we were having a family game night.  I was abnormally chilled to bone and had donned several layers of socks, hooded sweatshirt/jacket combinations, and blankets.  So, of course, I had to be outdone.  What he didn't realize, was that I could take the heat a lot longer, and I relished in watching him sweat!  Worthy opponent that he is, however, the mask and layers stayed on for more than half the rounds of Five Crowns!

My son's other layered look was a legitimate attempt at braving the bitter cold weather--he just decided to add the hat to give the ensemble style.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All rights reserved.
Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All rights reserved.The pink ears cap that my daughter is wearing is a signature article of clothing for Louise from Bob's Burgers--which is one of our favorite shows.  This was just part of her outfit for our first day of home school two years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment