Jul 27, 2014

Art Sail On

On Saturday, the hubby and I went to the Art Sail in Clear Lake.  Seventy plus juried artists were showcasing and selling their arts and crafts in the city park including our long-time friends Art and Paula Ciccotti who were there with Art's fine glassware.

I do enjoy walking around looking at all the handiwork of the creative and talented folks from all over the region.  I'm always inspired and feel the desire to go home and work on my own craft projects after I've been to an art festival...(alas, the desire quickly fades before I get back home).

With a name like "Art Sail," my mind immediately envisions a craft fair in conjunction with sailboat races.  Unfortunately, that is not the case.  However, it is a great segue into showcasing some of my favorite sailboat pictures from days gone by...



Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
Hayward, WI - 2009

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
Duluth, MN - 2010

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
Duluth, MN - 2010

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
Duluth, MN - 2010