Dec 11, 2014

Countdown to Christmas - Photo Challenge - Day 11:BOOTS

WARNING!  This post is laced with tongue in cheek punniness that will tickle you to your very sole!

Let's Kick It!

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
These boots are made for kickin' back and relaxin'
 Quite literally, these boots are not meant for a lot of walking.  I tried that one day, and it was not comfortable at all!  I had worn them for several winters before my father's girlfriend saw them and asked me if I knew that they were hooker boots.
Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
Don't Tread on Me!
Inevitably, the first snowfall would occur before I would find out that my kids snow boots no longer fit.  We would have to make a quick run to the shoe store to get boots that fit or else they were not allowed to go outside for recess.


"Okay campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's coooold out there today!" ~Groundhog Day

No comments:

Post a Comment