Dec 16, 2014

Countdown to Christmas - Photo Challenge - Day 16:COCOA

Digital Artistry by Deb Rohne.

How do you like your hot chocolate?  

  • with whipped topping?
  • with marshmallows?
  • with a peppermint stick?
  • with cocoa or cinnamon sprinkled on top?
I remember going sledding or caroling with my church group and then warming up with a cup of hot chocolate.  

Whenever my kids would get done building a snowman outside, the expected treat when coming back inside was a steaming mug of cocoa.

When I go to my favorite coffee house, my hubby and my daughter usually partake in a Toasted Marshmallow flavored hot chocolate since they are not coffee drinkers.

The way the wind is howling outside this morning, I can't think of any better way to warm up than with some hot chocolate.  Excuse me while I go prepare a cup.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment