Oct 10, 2014

October 2014 - 30 Day Photo Challenge - DAY 10:BLUE

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved. I am feeling blue today.  

I am missing the scenery on the shores of Lake Superior.  The calming waters and serene surroundings gave me such great inspiration.   

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
The subtle placement of the Adirondack chairs on the beach and the happy accident of a rock placed just right on a smooth-grained log make the photo enthusiast's job extra enjoyable.

I long for the soothing sound of the waves crashing on the shore.  It seems like an oxymoron to say a crashing sound can be soothing, but that is the result.  

In the chaos that is my life's schedule right now, I could use a little soothing crash right now.














No comments:

Post a Comment