Oct 8, 2014

October 2014 - 30 Day Photo Challenge - DAY 8:FENCE

Don't fence me in as I am on the fence about this topic.  

Doesn't it seem like a gated community is just a fancy way to describe white picket living within a barbed-wire-fence type of neighborhood?

___________________  

From winter of 1999 to the fall of 2000, I challenged myself to photograph a certain fence post configuration in Southern Minnesota to represent each season.  The result is as follows.  

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 1999.  All Rights Reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2000.  All Rights Reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2000.  All Rights Reserved.


These were all taken with my first digital camera--the Sony Mavica.  I realize I'm missing spring, but you get the idea.

2 comments:

  1. These are really lovely! And the colors/your skill are incredible, especially considering you're not doing any post production work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Coming from someone with your beautiful artistic talent, I will take that as a high compliment! :)

    ReplyDelete