Oct 24, 2014

October 2014 - 30 Day Photo Challenge - DAY 24:RED

SEEING RED...

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
The burning bush has the most brilliant color this time of year, and they can be seen all over.  The images shown here were captured in East Park in Mason City.  The red is such a striking contrast against the blue sky.

The sunny, warm temperatures made the hunt for red October enjoyable and easy.
Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
 STOP!  In the name of RED!
Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
 It was easy-peazy to slide right into the mode of capturing all things red.
Even the cars around me cooperated in my search.Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
I left no leaf unturned. 
Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
My daughter's art teacher came to my aid by adding some props from her studio.
Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
 I hope you don't think me Twisted to say that I had fun finding red in the most peculiar places for this challenge.
Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved. The right tools for the job are a sharp eye and a fun imagination.

I think this challenge was well red.

No comments:

Post a Comment