Oct 9, 2014

October 2014 - 30 Day Photo Challenge - DAY 9:HEART

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

Earlier this summer, I posted this picture of my kids with the heart-rock bench located in East Park in Mason City.  I knew I would return to this spot for today's challenge...only I wanted to try a back-lit night shot.  While the back lighting idea didn't work out the way I envisioned, the flash photography of this subject lent itself well to the effects that I added later.  I'm including the image above to illustrate the size of the heart-shaped rock which I used to compose my Andy Warhol-tribute below.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.



While I don't condone the act of vandalizing or defacing trees in this manner, I did snap the next shot while on our vacation in Rocky Mountain National Park last month and will use it here as it fits the topic of the day.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

When it comes to the love of food and drink, there is nothing more satisfying than heart-shaped images...like pickles or the foam on the side of the latte mug...




Somewhere in my collection of images, I think I have a heart-shaped potato chip as well...ah for the LOVE of food and photography!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment