Oct 28, 2014

October 2014 - 30 Day Photo Challenge - DAY 28:HAT

Some people can wear hats--any hats--and look good.  I, for one, do not look good in hats. Unfortunately, I had to wear a hat for a couple of my jobs when I was a teen working in the food industry.  Hat hair is the worst after working all day and then not having time to fix it before going out.

My daughter has worn many hats over the last several years--and SHE looks good!  Her roles in the children's theater plays have included a pirate, a centaur, a goblin, a sorceress, a pickpocket, a deaconess, and a silk merchant just to name a few.  Not the best picture quality here, but I like the variety of hats, and it showcases the diverse parts she has enjoyed developing for the on stage experience.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter looks like quite the actress... in addition to a wide range of hats she has a wide range of expression! I had to look a couple times to make sure it was the same person from photo to photo.

    I'm really enjoying your photos. :) I'm sorry I don't comment on each one - I've been trying to cut down my overall internet time for self-care, and so I end up perusing more and commenting less... but I do look at them. :) I love the red color challenge. Funny how you start noticing things once you starting looking for them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thanks, Dakota! When I devoted a whole post on Day 20 to my son's sports pictures, I knew I was going to eventually showcase my daughter's passion for acting as well. The "hat" challenge was perfect, and you are right, her range of expressions is endless LOL!

    ReplyDelete