Oct 13, 2014

October 2014 - 30 Day Photo Challenge - DAY 12:CLOSET

Are there any skeletons in YOUR closet???


Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.






Most of the closets in my house don't have room for skeletons or much else for that matter.  

In fact, after living in our current residence for a little over 16 years, the amount of excess crap that has now packed my closets is quite overwhelming.

My daughter, who recently got a bedroom makeover, is the only one in the house with a fairly uncluttered closet area.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.
Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved. Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.


I decided to get some pictures from inside her closet from the perspective of a mouse hiding in the closet.  

Unfortunately, she caught me in the act, and...

       ...I had to come out of the closet.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

Photo by Deb Rohne.  Copyright 2014.  All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment