Nov 19, 2015

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 19: Clothing

"Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked." 2 Corinthians 5:2-3

Stretchy pants...that is what I will wear in a few days when the stuffing, turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy are in abundance and my jeans just won't have enough give.

I am very thankful for the elastic waistband in pajama bottoms, sweatpants, yoga pants, and leggings. They make me feel good about myself, and I don't feel the need to order skim milk instead of 2% in my latte. Only when I put on my jeans do I decide I need to go back on the diet. 

So, I am very grateful for clothing places like Goodwill and Salvation Army where I can donate my jeans. :)

Photo by Deb Rohne. Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved.
"Goodbye, Jeans!"

No comments:

Post a Comment